Michael Griffin on draft day

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by texdude2006, Apr 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

:rolleyes:
    What a stupid remark... I guess you aren't as smart as you think you are. :irked:

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

god, is this crap still going on?

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Why's that? Tennessee isn't full of very educated people. If you can't look around and see that, well you just might be one of them. haha But seriously, our education system is booty, our intellectual pool has about enough depth to serve church goers with those tiny pieces of bread.
    There are enough positives that outweigh the 'good ole boy' mentalities here though. Just gotta' try to ignore people that aren't very informed and understand why they aren't.
    Smog free air, cheap cost of living, low crime rates, etc. Can't complain too much.

4. BigSteve09

BigSteve09 Camp Fodder

well judging by the huge estates and houses in williamson county and nicer parts of nashville, i'd say there's smart people around.

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

My guess is most of those folks come from other places due to costs of living. 2 of the doctors in my neighborhood alone are canadian (separate households) and another is moving here soon. Their indoor swimming areas are bigger than my house. And you'll always have those that were born into it.
    Money doesn't = smarts always either. Look at Pacman, Dubya Bush, Ricky Williams, etc.
    But don't get it confused. I didn't say there aren't smart people here. I just said most seem, you know, slow. The accents, the nutsacks hanging from their tailgate hitch, the 'redneck' stickers on the windows. Heck, most of it is advertised haha.

6. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I think money does equal intelligence. Money is the number one resource after air, shelter (land) and food, and sex. If you have a lot of it, you or your family were smart enough to do what it takes to get it. I think that is a sign of intelligence.

In fact, they say that intelligence is derived from species adorning their caves with artificats. Nothing more. So you could say that the ability to collect usless stuff is the root of intelligence. Giving it away would be the sign of stupidity.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Gloat...

The ideas that you might perceive to be redneck exist in an equal or even greater degree in chicago. I know i'm from illinois. For the record 30% of nashville residents have college degrees while only 26% of chicago residents do. So much for being less educated and bill bennett was once quoted as saying that chicago had the worst public school system in the country.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar