Michael Griffin was just on the Wake Up Zone

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by MadAboutMcNair, May 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

The Real logjam will be when Pac man comes back. We have what appears to be a lot of depth, speed, and youth. Griffin will just be getting comfortable when pac comes back.

2. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

When Pacman comes back...we will have amazing depth. I think Jeff is getting the secondary he's always wanted. Merry Christmas, Jeff Fisher.

And yes, I hope to see Finnegan surplant LT in some way. Either Finny outside with Griffin at safety, or the reverse. Fuller/Waddell/Smith for the nickle. Lowry/LT for the dime. Something like that. Don't know where to place Hill unless it's outside. Not sure he's suited for nickle play really.

3. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

And we'll still probably be last in pass defense.

4. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Geezomighty, we have a lot of DBs.

Cornerback

Jones
    Harper
    Hill
    Waddell
    Smith
    Woolfolk
    King

Safety

Hope
    Griffin
    Thompson
    Fuller
    Lowry
    Scott
    Nickey

5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

We'll see a bunch of those thinned out come august... Hopefully including Thompson. I'd love to see fuller or lowry step up if griffen is going outside.

6. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

alot of those guys are purely for ST

7. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

What was great was when he said he was going to wear 27, he indicated he knew what kind of honor that was and said he was going to have to go out and produce as a result.

Every interview I have heard with this guy over the last couple of days indicates he has the same passion and integrity that Vince does, and a confident humility that will serve him and the Titans well.

8. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

^ which is exactly why he was picked ahead of guys like Merriweather

9. BigSteve09

BigSteve09 Camp Fodder

i have a lot of confidence with griffin. i think he is going to be the first rounder that we drafted him as. i dont expect him to come out and be the best db ever, but i think that ever day that goes by is another day that i gain more trust and respect for him.

10. OswegoTitan41

OswegoTitan41 Starter

forgot about my man cortland finnegan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar