Michael Griffin

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by cdy_hitt, Jan 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i didn't not like it, i just preferred reggie nelson, and i still kind of do.

when chris hope is in the line up we use griffin as more of a center fielder, which is when nelson is at his best. now that lowry is in the line up we move him around more, making him a better fit.

it just depends on how we're going to use him.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I liked the pick. Unexpected though.

3. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

I wanted a DB in round 1. While I was expecting a CB, not a S - I am very happy with the pick. When I found out he was going to be moved to CB, I was really happy. IMO, there is still a chance he goes back to CB. It really depends on what happens with #32. Either way, he is a stud, and looks like a future pro bowler easily.

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Great pick! Now let's get another guy just like him..

5. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

While I wanting a WR I was OK with the pick, heck anything that got l. thompson out of town I was ok with, I would have helped him move.:grrhee:

6. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

You can't get anymore like him than his twin brother. like i said earlier in this thread he's a good player who plays FS or SS.Projected as a late 2nd rounder but could move upto late 1st with good workouts.

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I promoted his brother on another thread. Not quite as fast as micheal marcus' draft position will depend a lot on his 40 time in the combine. If he runs around a 4.50 he will definitely be a second rounder but a 4.55 could make him available in rd 3.

Some draft sites project him running as low as a 4.58. Personally i don't care i want this guy. Kenney phillips the top safety in the draft won't be there when we pick.

http://www.mackbrown-texasfootball.com/index.php?s=&url_channel_id=15&change_well_id=17&member_id=28

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Lets wait and see how Hope is before we start drafting his replacement, it might be unnecessary.

Though I'd like Marcus Griffen on the team.

9. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

We agree then,anyone got Reinfeldts(?) number?

10. OswegoTitan41

OswegoTitan41 Starter

I like Griff because, ya know how some guys are just Titans. Griff is a Titan. if that makes sense.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar