Michael Lewis

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by theprizdfighter, Feb 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

ESPN says that he is expected to leave for FA. He's only 26; been in the league 5 years. Had 58 tackles and 2 ints last season. I say we take him and Donte Stallworth from the Eagles for taking Runyan from us couple years back.

2. wg53

wg53 Starter

I'd pass....he's a former pro bowler he got beat out by Sean Considine....

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I thought you were talking about the returner for the saints. I'd take him in a heartbeat, but he won't leave New Orleans. That guy is a great story for their team.

4. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

I wouldn't mind it, actually. He was a pro bowler last year, and I seriously doubt that he forgot how to play the game in a year. Can't be any worse that Thompson.

5. Blitzburgh55

Blitzburgh55 Guest

Lewis is very overated he isnt that good so dont get your hopes up

6. titans2871

titans2871 Adrian Who?

BRING KEN HAMLIN is a FA.... HE HAD 95 TACKLES, 3 FORCED FUMBLES, 2 SACKS AND 3 INTS...... He can come over with Mike Reinfelt. Can you picture Hamlin, Hope, Jones, Clements or Samuel.....

7. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Well...

Hamlin's been an up and down player and he got a lot of tackles playing in the box (where Hope plays when we drop a S down). We don't need a S who's gonna play in the Box, we need a guy who can play centerfield and be a ballhawk and knock someone's block off! I don't see that in Ken Hamlin and as such, we'd be drastically overpaying for a player that wouldn't be much more than avg for us.

I'm liking the thought of Clements, Reggie Nelso, Hope, and Pacman better.

Gut

8. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Hey Gut.

I'd love to see Reggie Nelson in Titan blue but on every board I look at he's gone before we get to pick. We don't have a history of making many trades.

9. Laron Landry could be an option, he's like a hawk...

10. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

Lewis has always benefitted from having one of the best safeties in the league starting opposite him, Dawkins makes everyone on that team look better than they are, I'm with Gut on this one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar