Michael Lombardi Dolein' Out The Props To VY

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ColtKiller, Dec 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d8149e4f1&template=with-video-with-comments&confirm=true

Good read....someone please name me a 'comeback player of the year' candidate that deserves it as much as Vince at this point? It's not even close. This was mentioned before he started...someone brought up the possibility of him getting this award. I kind of glanced over it as a 'long shot'....well now I'm of the impression that if he doesn't implode sometime in the next 5 games then he should be a lock for it.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

it'll be tom brady, he's the golden boy.

3. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

I beg to differ since i remember very clearly Brady doing something like 31-34 400 yards for 6 tds lol.

4. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I thought comeback player of the year usually went to a player that had an injury or something and not for a player who gets benched.

5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

but why not ? he's coming back from riding pine :yes:
    Brady didn't look very comeback last night, more like broke back

6. Rebel Titan

Rebel Titan Oiler Cannon Ball

Isn't that the reason that VY originally lost his starting job, due to injury?

7. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Yea although the injury was an excuse for the benching, it is the reason.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Ha ha. I told ya. My boy is on top of the world right now. I am so happy for him, and the team. If we beat Indy, well then watch out everybody.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar