Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Michael Oher visiting Titans today

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Mar 14, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. KyTitansFan Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $720
    @PaulKuharskyNFL: Baltimore offensive lineman Michael Oher is visiting the #Titans today.
  2. Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $8,134
    Interesting.
    Sonic28 high fives this.
  3. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,692
    Who better to replace Dave Stewart than with Dave Stewart.

I am not impressed right now. Wonder what Oher's price is, can't be too high.

Ruston sure does love these old Rebel players.
    Scarecrow and JR1980 high five this.
  4. THE_TITAN Special Teams Standout

George 2
    Moolah:
    $1,135
    Sign him up and let him and Stingily battle it out. Go and watch the tape of Byron Stingily, the guy was solid as heck I wouldn't be surprised to see him start. Then again Oher is experienced, let's not forget he has won a SB starting at RT. This would at the very least negate the need to go OT in round 1.
    J Falk high fives this.
  5. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,692
    Stingily was not impressive in any type of way, he didn't totally suck but he didn't do squat to convince me he's a starting RT in this league.
  6. Jwill1919 Coach

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $2,320
    Oher, if it wasn't for the movie, the dude would be riding pine somewhere. He's not nearly as good as advertised, and probably thinks he's worth way too much!
  7. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $74
    Meh

I guess things could be worse
  8. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,692
  9. cdubbs2121 Starter

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $4,458
    Yea things could be worse like this team taking another O linemen with their first pick with no RBs once we get rid of CJ. Please sign this guy or another T.
    NewHorizans and nickmsmith high five this.
  10. Gridiron Gun Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $526
    I seriously doubt the Ravens had him starting for years because of a movie. He's been a solid RT, the knock on him is he was drafted to be a great LT. He didn't live up to that billing. So not the great monster he was supposed to be, but certainly a good RT we could use for the next couple of years.
    nbtoppers2 and Scarecrow high five this.