Michael Oher visiting Titans today

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Mar 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Nice. Get it done webster. We can't afford to have holes at starting RT, CB, and LB going into the draft.

He's way better than David Stewart, and all these folks are dumb who think he is a starter in the nfl simply because of a movie.

I really hope we get oher and one of the cromarties. That would make this free agency a huge success.

• High Five High Five x 3
  2. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

I completely agree. Not sure we will be interested in Raji at the price he'll command though. I think we like Hill, Casey, and Woods rotating at NT when we're in the 3-4 alignment. Spikes would be a great signing though. I've been saying that all week.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I think Casey will play the weak side DE like Calais Campbell did for Horton in Arizona. Need a solid pass rusher in that spot., and Casey is our best.

4. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

I agree. I do think he'll likely see some snaps at NT though.

5. JCBRAVE

But who really knows, Whiz isn't letting any of our intentions be known yet.

6. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

You watch Ravens games and specifically key in on Michael Oher?

7. JCBRAVE

Several yes. I watch a ton of football my friend. And especially Oher, he's sort of a celebrity. I always watch the popular names first.

8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I think we look to the draft fot our NT, with Morgan and Casey being the ends.

You just have to have a plan if we don't get our guy in the draft.

9. JCBRAVE

Pito should see tons of reps as a DE also.

10. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

We all tend to exaggerate on our football expertise occasionally. Not to say that I know that JC is doing that in this instance. Maybe he did focus on Oher. It was very obvious we would be in need of a RT this offseason.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar