Michael Oher visiting Titans today

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Mar 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

we're veering of course again lol

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Wouldn't be a bad stopgap signing. It also doesn't stop use from drafting a tackle in the second or fourth rounds. Roos isn't getting any younger.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

That's why I don't really comment on free agents too much. There's no possible way anyone on this board is more of an expert than any of the Titans brass, they've probably watched every game of his by now. If they're going after Oher, they saw something they liked.

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Oh yea

That's a solid rotation to keep guys fresh

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Like I said, Oher is famous for reasons other than his play. Its like when you used to watch Jerry Rice as a Seahawk. You tuned in to Seahawk games because you know who Jerry Rice is, even though he was terrible as a Seahawk you still probably focused in on him exclusively because of his name.

At least thats how I am. I love football. Im a football fan before a Titans fan, so any chance I get to see good quality football I take advantage of it. Ravens coming off a Super Bowl winning season made me want to see how they followed a Super Bowl season.

So yea I'll admit I saw a bunch of Ravens games. Just how I'll be watching to see how Seattle does this year. I encourage all Titan fans to look outside the Titans spectrum when it comes to football, its the only way you'll see how things should be done.

6. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Do it. Signing Oher, McCluster and even Whitehurst will make for a solid start to this FA period. We will have taken care of some needs heading into the draft.

7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

He's an upgrade over Stewart, plenty of talent, and probably won't cost 6 mil a year.

I like it, sign me up.

8. memphis_raven

memphis_raven Starter

Oher had a great rookie season at LT but has been pretty average since. I don't think the coaches have done him any favors by moving him from left to right to left to right.

Last year at right tackle he was one of the worst on the team and the issue was really effort. He mailed it in.
    He also gets a lot of penalties

On the positive side he's never missed a game in his career. When motivated he's pretty good. I think he would make a great guard or an average RT. Lacks speed.

9. GL2814

GL2814 Starter

I remember seeing a picture of Michael Oher in his room right before the draft. He had Ole Miss and Tennessee Titans stickers and posters on his walls. Always thought it was weird considering his adoptive mom hates UT, so I kind of figured she would hate the Titans too.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

She lives in Memphis and is an ole miss grad as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar