Michael Smith picks Titans for superbowl

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Ten_Titans, Oct 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sir_Titan

Sir_Titan Day 1 Titan

lol that's it! Michael Smith is a tool, if he said we are winning the superbowl... then we are done.

;)

2. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Mike and Mike are complete idiots...I mean Greeny is a Jets fan for crying out loud and I don't trust anyone that does those nutri-slim commercials

3. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

I agree that once CJ gets back to being the dangerous weapon that he is then this team will only get better.Can't wait for him to be that main weapon on offense again.If they have to switch a few players around on offense to open lanes up then do it.Almost forgot once Donnie Avery comes in at WR and he still plays well,has good speed and stays healthy and CJ also hits his stride then our offense could end up near the top of the league just like our defense.If this team stays healthy and plays well like they have been in the future then we could very well be a huge factor later in the season.Great things are possible if everything clicks and continues to go right for this team.Would love to see Munchak do in one season what Jeff Fisher could not do in nearly twenty years here and thats win Super Bowl.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I hope Avery can pick up where he left off. 100 receptions, 1,263 yards, and 8 TDs in two seasons with the Rams with Bulger throwing the ball is pretty good.

5. That Guy

That Guy Rookie

[​IMG]

6. That Guy

That Guy Rookie

I watch the show because I'm usually up at that time anyway. The show doesn't bother me most of the time, however I hate their acting abilities.

"Everyone needs stamps, and with stamps.com, you no longer have to drive all the way to the post office anymore!"

Seriously, how often does anyone use stamps anymore?! I don't even remember the last time I bought a freakin' stamp.

I know it's just an advertisement, but those two are absolutely awful at presenting their ads!

The P90X one is just as awful.

7. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I liked Golich's Tabasco sauce commercial. But Tabasco sauce is awesome.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

But-but-but VY held him back from winning 6 Super Bowls!

Saved you a post, dbc.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

I appreciated your moment of logical reasoning. Then I read your signature and and icon and remembered, you're just a troll. High five revoked.

10. iQon

iQon Starter

How come we lose to a **** team, and it just verifies we're the horrible team they predicted us to be.

But when a media darling like Baltimore loses to a "horrible team", it's simply a hiccup... an upset?

Our sole loss should never be compared to Baltimore's.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar