Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Michael Turner

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Big Time Titan, Feb 22, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 6 users.
  1. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $13,314
    Ok. Saying Turner has "too many miles" is silly.

In 9 yrs he has about the amount of carries as most 5-6 yr feature backs. Keep in mind he was behind LT and hasn't really had as much of a grinding career as you'd expect.

Furthermore...

He had 10 rushing TDs last year. 8th in the league. Our Chris Johnson was 17th...

So pretending he wouldn't be a guy to split carries and a damned good change of pace back is honestly pretty dumb.

We're not needing him to be a feature-back and carry the ball 20 times a game.
    Scarecrow high fives this.
  2. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $210,075
    city miles

and theres better value out there, Turner will still want money, better off drafting somebody in the 4th round
  3. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $13,314
    Probably so.

"city miles" is a goofy BS term, by the way.
    CJtheBeast high fives this.
  4. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $47,909
    He had a DUI last season.
  5. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $210,075
    Wonder what Griffin thinks of this thread?
  6. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $9,421
    Burkehead, Le'Veon Bell, Eddie Lacy or GTFO. I think Stepfan Taylor is overrated.
  7. Two Kings NJ Titan

George
    Moolah:
    $5,002
    I'd still reach out to him. You never know who will be available at the draft so I think we should take the FA very seriously. Stock up early and get options.
    Scarecrow high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $295
    I would not find throwing him a short term deal, guy is not washed up yet. Him not being the feature back would be pretty good for the both of them.
    CJtheBeast high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $295
    Exactly, fill these easy positions in the free agency and go after the real needs in the draft. Why waste a draft pick on a PART TIME back when we have several needs.
  8. oilerstruck Hall of Fame

Moolah:
    $421
    It's funny how several of us were mad when our FO did nothing to try and bring him in when he left the chargers. He would make a nice 1-2 punch but does he have enough left or should we draft a young pounder?