Michael Vick - A Big What If???

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Chapparal97, Jul 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

No, it really shouldn't. That should tell you about the dynamics of a dependable all pro TE getting injured one season, and a third year WR breaking out. You can say that Roddy White was more successful under Harrington, but you can't say that the Falcons' passing offense was more successful under Harrington. Vick threw 20 TD's through the air in '06.

2. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

It is not going to happen but I would be all for vick. He could take ramsey place and really put the heat on vince. I think it would make the team stronger and give us a better option if something happens to collins................if vince does not get it together ramsey as our qb scared me!

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Because he wants a better QB than Trent Edwards.

4. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

i coulda sworn i saw fisher get asked a question about vick in an interview like a year ago and fisher spoke highly of him. it kinda made me feel like fish wouldnt mind having him on the team... i wish i remembered more... but i really got the vibe fisher liked him. not that it matters since bringing vick here would only cause VY to do something way more wack then all the other wack things hes done combined.

5. Jazzy Titan

Jazzy Titan yum yum eat em up

how do you fell about Michael Vick?

Im for him, why not?

6. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Anyone who thinks he will be away from the game for almost 3 years, in prison no less, and he will step in and not miss a beat...please. He needs to go to a team where he will be a back up and get a full season of NFL workouts to have a chance to get back to anywhere close to his old form.

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Reading through the posts I stopped after page one, plenty of good thoughts by Titan fans, but Vick will not come to Tennessee. We know he wont. The dreamers can keep dreaming if they'd like. We have an offense that is set as is. Messing with this teams chemistry would be disastrous. If any running QB is to play under Center it's Young not Vick. Plus, he would absolutely become a distraction. If the Jags want him then okay makes sense.

8. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

Jags are interested? Might fill in a few empty seats! That alone would be worth bringing him in.

9. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Not only wont it happen I don't want it too. Vick was never a great passer and 2 years away from football wont help any. I'd rather take a shot on a free agent next year like Jason Campbell.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

T.O. show tonight! Yea man the T.O. show rocks. Annoying publicists talking up a storm oh yea. Can't wait!!! Go Owens!!! We love you T.O. the commissioner is defiantly going to listen to you. Yea, you rule!! T.O. for President in 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar