Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Michael Vick - A Big What If???

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Chapparal97, Jul 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,504
    Ufl.
  1. TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,669
    According to Yahoo! and AP, the Titans have little to no interest in Vick. Not surprising.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-nfl-vick&prov=ap&type=lgns

The Titans, coming off the best record in the 2008 season, also like what they have.

“I’m pleased with our quarterback situation,” Fisher said.

Would he be opposed to signing Vick if the Titans needed help?

“I’d have to cross that bridge when you come to it,” Fisher added, saying Vick should be considered a quarterback, not a receiver or running back.

“Michael Vick’s a quarterback. He proved that early in his career.”
  2. TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,669
    According to DeAngelo Hall, Vick will play in the NFL or he won't play at all.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,504
    He also said he would not return to anyone except as a starter.
  3. GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Moolah:
    $0
    He's reportedly in boston right now. I doubt he'd get the starting job there.
  4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Verner
    Moolah:
    $327
    Vick is a fool to turn down the UFL should he be unable to get an NFL job. He should go to the UFL and just destroy some defenses. I mean he should go there, tune up his game and show everyone that he's the real deal... I wonder if that's what Vince Young is planning?
  5. GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Moolah:
    $0
    He'd also only have to play what, six games? Four? That's not a lot of injury risk, he'd make some decent money, and he'd definitely raise his profile.

Then again, he basically has to say that he's totally committed to the NFL. The UFL would still gladly take him even as his second choice.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.