Michael Vick Comparisons?...What about BIG Ben?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Aday25, Oct 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanpride

Titanpride Insider

I understand what you're saying... that being said, I want "them" to succeed and the Titans' will not go to the next level with Young as QB... I've been preaching that since the draft, I've never strayed from my educated opinion and draft/player analysis.

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

It won't be long (at least I hope not) and we will see a whole new Vince. I can see he is really focusing on improving the passing. As somebody mentioned, it seems he's trying to accelerate the learning curve. We have seen him leave yards, first downs, even scores right there on the field only to have a play result incomplete pass. (instead of run) It really sucks to watch. My post is really going to go downhill from here. Anyways, it's like the Karate Kid and Mr. Miyagi. Like he's got a blindfold on or something. I don't know what the secret learning process is, but I've noticed some less obvious things. He stays tighter in the pocket. He doesn't fling his arms around and make too many exaggerated movements. At least relative to what we've seen in the past. Bottom line, I think he's trying to tighten up and play a different game. I think we'll see the learning process pay dividends down the road. I'm just glad we've got a defense to fall back on. I don't know where it came from but it sure has kept the offensive miscues from hurting any more than they have.

3. Rebel Titan

Rebel Titan Oiler Cannon Ball

Titans' will not go to the next level with Young as QB... I've been preaching that since the draft, I've never strayed from my educated opinion and draft

Merril Hoge is that you?:ha:

4. Aday25

Aday25 TITANSDAY

fair enough...I just hope he becomes the QB that we all wish him to be. I believe he can do it...but if in a few years he still doesn't improve and we don't consistently win sure I'll want him gone...

5. Titanpride

Titanpride Insider

I would love for him to make me eat my words, prove me wrong, dominate the league and win a lot of games single handily... but it's not going to happen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar