Michigan State upsets Wisconsin

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by RyansTitans, Feb 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

NBA Talk

Ahhh man i was really looking foward to Greg Oden and my Buckeyes beating the number 2 rakned team. Ahh well. Hopefully my B Ball team wont blow it like the other Buckeyes did. :grrhee:

Just noticed something.

NFL- Titans
    MLB- Giants
    NBA- Cavs
    NCAA Football - Buckeyes
    NCAA B Ball- Buckeyes
    NHL - Flyers

Im weird...

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Cavs won't do anything until they get LeBron some help.

3. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Dont hate. We almost did it last year with basicly the same exact team. Your rite tho we do need some help. VC would be nice. Heck even Pippen could help. Kidd looks to be the best option tho.

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Cavs wont do anything til' they get someone to take over in the clutch. We all know lebron doesn't want that job. Plus, he's struggling this year and will until he has another option. He's not agile enough to be 'that guy'.

5. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

You'll see. Number 2 best team in the East as of today. We will win the EAST and go into the playoffs strong and go to the finals. where we will most likely lose to the Mavs

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

You're the #3 team and you won't take the East at all.

7. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Oh who passed us today? Washington? And yes we are going to take the East. The only team who gives us trouble is the Pistons. Hopefully we can snatch up Kidd and we got the East won.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

East is too close to call.

But I guarantee the Cavs won't win it.

9. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

were going to be in it to the very end. u can at least agree with me there. and were going to the playoffs..

10. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

If the Pacers or Cavs are smart, they push hard to get a deal done for Bibby which would do wonders for either of those teams.

My favorite in the East right now? Well ill tell you after the trade deadline tomorrow lol :grrhee:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar