Microsoft to offer SIX (6) versions of Vista ?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Puck, Mar 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

that is one ugly car.

2. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

[​IMG]

PIMP ME!!

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

ok, that is one ugly car.

4. avvie

Boy, this guy sure does...

5. That guy definitely has problems... :bonk2: :cuss:

I'm just floored that anyone is actually trying to argue that Windows isn't full of security holes. It's an impossible argument to win...

6. avvie

Right! Count how many tech service commercials you hear in a day. Curiously, none of them mention Apple.

7. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

No, the problem is you confuse security holes in other Microsoft applications with security holes in Windows. I will bet you, that if you take a Windows installation, and never use Internet Explorer, Outlook, WMP, Messenger and even Office, you won't have any security issues.

8. FightinTitan

FightinTitan Guest

99% of the business world uses Microsoft Office. Excel is the one of the most often used software applications in the computer world. Your solution? Not use Office on a Windows OS?

I can use Office with no problems or worries whatsoever on my Macintosh.

9. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Well, Office is the least likely application for security issues in the first place. But I would still suggest OpenOffice or StarOffice as alternatives.

The biggest security problems for MS stems from Internet Explorer, Outlook and Messenger. WMP has had some issues as well, but I don't think they could actually compromise your system.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Windows Media Player is just a down right pain the in the ***.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar