Mid point SB predictions

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Ontario Titan, Nov 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

• LOL LOL x 1
  2. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

Starting the year at week 1, I had another Dallas vs Pittsburgh game. Now I believe it'll be the Patriots vs Vikings.

3. Whitters21

Whitters21 Starter

The Patriots seem like the only elite team this year across the NFL. The NFC is wide open and is totally up for grabs. I think Green Bay could be one of those really dangerous teams that gets it all together late in the season and goes on one of those old Giants runs all the way to Superbowl.

4. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

NE vs GB

5. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

2016 NFL midseason predictions: AFC West race hotly contested - NFL.com

Maurice Jones-Drew: Tennessee Titans.Marcus Mariota and the dynamic duo of DeMarco Murray and Derrick Henry are going to run past the Texans in the second half of the season.

Brian Billick: Titans. I went out on a limb with the Titans before Week 1, and I haven't seen enough from the Texans or Colts to make me change my flier pick.

Gregg Rosenthal: Titans. This is the one AFC playoff team where I'll change my prediction from the preseason. The Jaguars are truly awful and the Titans are set up to soar with Marcus Mariotaputting his early slump behind him.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

You need a good solid offensive line to go deep

In the NFC that cancels out Minnesota and Seattle

Atlanta will always choke as pointed out

So that leaves Green Bay, Arizona and Dallas

In the AFC

It always comes down to New England at least in the AFC Title game.

So who will they play?

Denver is the logical choice with that defense but a limited QB and losing Anderson and having to start a rookie with fumbling problems scares me ...

Oakland is the intriguing dark horse - are they ready though? Probably closer than many think - they arguebly have the best o-line in the AFC (though that defense needs work)

Pittsburgh could get healthy at the right time and have everything line up for them though ... Pittsburgh vs any of those 3 NFC teams I mentioned would be a SB rematch and I don't want no re-match ...

So with all that none-sense I'll sum it up with ;

Ugh as much as I hate Dallas and don't want to see Them in could this be the year? Naw

New England vs Arizona (Palmer always chokes) but Fitz last year he gets in one more time - David Johnson is a beast.

Zona wins and then tears apart the team - Fitz retires, bust Floyd leaves to FA , they try to replace old man Palmer

7. Carp

Carp Starter

The Patriots are obviously good, but good grief their schedule is impossibly easy. They even have a bye week before their toughest opponent the Seahawks. They better just hope they don't play the Broncos again in the playoffs, or a healthy Steelers team.

#27 Carp, Nov 5, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2016
  8. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

They need to put Romo in as soon as possible so he is back hurt on the IR before the playoffs start. That will give Dak a few games to rest so he avoids the rookie wall and Romo getting fractured like a porcelain doll ends all controversy about him not getting his job back.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  9. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

Dallas - Patriots

10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

The Pats are the obvious SB champions assuming Brady doesn't die.

Preseason I had Pats over Panthers. Glad to be wrong about the Panthers. Although it would've been epic to see Cam get slaughtered in a Super Bowl again.

Now I will say Pats/Seahawks rematch with Pats winning again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar