Miguel's stage dive (MUST SEE)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Clark, May 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Music didn't go wrong at all.

It's better than it's ever been.

You now have more than 30 bands to focus on though, so you may have to actually look for it.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

That was not a stage dive lol. It was a failed attempt to jump over the crowd and hit the platform. He was trying to be Chris Brown @ 2:30

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Too many ok artists have a peice of the pie, music is real deluded these days, no quality now.

4. Deuce Wayne

That's easy to say if you only listen to top 40 radio.

Again, music is better than it ever has been. I don't care what you like- you can now find it thanks to the internet. More bands have access to make and share music, also.

What you mean to say is: Due to the overwhelming amount of music- I can't find anything I like because I don't look hard enough.

5. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Gotta overshadow the mediocre singing with help from gimmicks - shining clothes, hot girls dancing and stage diving.

6. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I have heard the "the music is crap" argument all my life.

First, from my granfather. Then, my mother. Then, people my age.

The issue is you guys are getting old and snobby. Just wait, one of you will make a "I had to yell at kids to get off my lawn" post in due time :p

There is a lot of quality music out there right now, and in ever genre. Music is about taste.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

I kind of have to agree. I'm constantly finding good music. Even if that means listening to rather unknown indie artists that are barely make a living at it. Out of all my friends I'm always introducing the lot to new music. Because I actually spend time searching for new music. It's almost constant as well. None of them do.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Deuce Wayne

Yep. Hell, I find about 2 new bands a day by using apps on Spotify. And the bands are just as talented as bands ages ago.

Everyone gets stuck in their primes or the music they thought was great at a certain age. The same people claim movies suck these days. What's the constant here? The person.

9. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Maybe for old man music and mainstream nonsense.

Post-Rock/instrumentals / post hardcore / melodic hardcore / math rock etc ..pretty good decade.

10. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

At the same time, when a band is really good for 2 albums and then suddenly falls off... That's depressing. Lol I can understand if you like an early era of a band yet won't bother listening to the newer version of that same band... It's normally a bunch different, yet at the same time there will be people that jumped on the bandwagon in the era you don't like, and they don't really like the previous work.

I think that is sort of a natural issue. At the same time people get so caught up in "thinking" that music sucks now because they don't hear what they are used to... And they rarely search for anything that appeals to them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar