Mike Griffin is bored LOL

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by JCBRAVE, Jan 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Just jumped on facebook and saw Griff is on there engaging with his fans, but he's "bored as hell" as he puts it, and giving away sneakers LOL. If you want some Jordan's hope on facebook and tell him to hook you up.

I wanted to comment on his wall, but I have nothing good to say to the guy so I decided to come on here and talk about him with you guys.

Anyone think he need him next year?

I know we've got some threads open about free agents, but this is geared at why he's home and bored.

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Griffin is dead too me

3. JCBRAVE

I wish I could offer him some support, he seems depressed, but if I comment on his facebook, I'll tell him the truth, and there's no way that'll help him.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

5. Ewker

Ewker Starter

so?? tell him to suck it up buttercup

6. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Dude, he's always bored. Can't find the video, but does anyone remember the home video of him at home during the draft? He was sitting on the couch with his entire family watching the draft, and his name was called, and his entire family were jumping up and down, and he sat in his chair with no expression, looking "bored as hell" and about to fall asleep.

7. JCBRAVE

I don't see the benefit in throwing salt in an open cut, the guy obviously knows he's likely not coming back. And I actually do like him as a person, but his play made me sick.

8. Bababooey

Bababooey Veteran

I swear this dude has some chemical depression or something.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. Ewker

Ewker Starter

he made a lot of folks sick with his play :ha:

10. JCBRAVE

I believe he does. In 2009 he really stunk it up and it was all attributed to "personal issues at home". To me that may say he's a headcase.

If that's the story with Griff, it won't matter how much work he puts in, he may just wake up one day and not give a F.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar