Mike Heimerdinger Thoughts/Hire Close

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by oilerstruck, Jan 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

One change I really want to see, is that they are having fun. I felt as though the happy quotient was way down. I don't mind some tough love, as long as the players still have fun out there. In fact, I see that as the best combination. That way the players feel they need to improve, but they can still have a lot of fun. I really think this one change is needed, and it's a simple one to make. I actually thought Chow's first play in the playoff game was designed to do exactly that, loosen the team up, but it didn't work because it failed. Which is why I want to see this happen more on the sideline, not neccessarily on the field. Hopefully Heimindinger can add a little more fun. Or we can draft a player who can loosen up the team a bit more on Sunday.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Well, matching the results of: MVP, Superbowl Appearance, etc.
    Or, even one of the 2 of those. Just doesn't happen often. McNabb is about the only one I can think of that's really been worth anything.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

MVPs fair enough but Superbowls are not always because of the QB.

I mean McNair had a superbowl appearance and an MVP season.

4. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Two of the best QB's to play the game were running QB's & have won SuperBowls.

They were however pass 1st QB's with talent at WR,TE & RB & didn't have to run often. Steve Young & John Elway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar