Mike Mayock tries...

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Titan/Oiler34, Mar 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Pro Bowler

many better? I can only think of 3 Winston, Gurley, Cooper. Thats mostly because of missing 4 games and a severe lack of a supporting cast. I can definately remember the discussion later in the season about who was having the better season Winston or Mariota. Up until Mariota had to shut it down for the season he had the better overall stats. Winston was mostly average the entire season for a starting qb.

2. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Exactly...He was on pace to beat Winston with a crap line and no weapons.....GTFOH. Anybody with a football IQ can see that...Not to mention, a lower QB rating, more interceptions, and only 3 more TD's in 4 games....Get that bs outta here and don't use the term "smoked" unless it's valid. LOL

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Yes then I would take that 2 and another pick and move back into 1

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Guy had Mike Evans, Vincent Jackson, and Seffarian-Jenkins in his first year, along with a better OL than the Titans....and could barely beat his stats.....It's hilarious how people drink the Kool Aid baby.

5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

This is an excuse.

In 2015, Mariota was NOT the best rookie player in the NFL. He wasn't even the best offensive rookie in the NFL, you named three better.

Homerism doesn't make him rookie of the year, or using the excuse of injury doesn't make his season as good as Winstons. Getting injured isn't something to ignore, it's a failing.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  6. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

This is going to be a great thread to revisit when Winston goes down and continues to throw picks and be mediocre with a ton of weapons hahahaha

7. Alex1939

What you think that would make Mariota rookie of the year in 2015 over Winston? You do realize those awards are based on the rookie season and are not retroactively changed right? You do realize that no matter what happens from this point on, Mariota will NEVER EVER be rookie of the year, right?

Did you know Vince Young was rookie of the year? Or do you want to claim he wasn't rookie of the year now?

8. Alex1939

For future thread referencing purposes, please go ahead and quote me in this thread where I say Winston will have a better career than Mariota.

I've never said it, because I don't think it's true.

9. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

fake ass fan in my opinion No one is better than Mariota, it's impossible. Get that through that old worn out brain of yours.

• LOL LOL x 1
  10. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

By saying this you're proving the point that winning rookie of the year doesn't matter lol because young had a terrible career after winning it.

• LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar