Mike Mayock tries...

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Titan/Oiler34, Mar 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

I don't agree with that. Injuries happen, especially when players aren't protected well. This statement you made here shows just how bad we need to get offensive linemen in this draft with multiple picks.

2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

You are right, it doesn't matter. I never stated a different position. All I really stated is that Mariota did not deserve rookie of the year.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Dude....you said he smoked Mariota...Those stats above say opposite...Mariota was beating pacing to be ahead of him after he went down for 4 games total.....Using the stats you so thoughtfully pasted above.....Mariota had a better completion percentage, less picks, and had 4 games to get 5 TD's which he would have easily done....He would have had to average 306 YPG for 4 games to tie his total yardage...ALL while having a crap line, no receivers or weapons...When you show me why you feel Winston is so much better, give me the proof.....SMOKED? gtfoh with that riff raff....

4. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Wrong...you stated Winston Smoked him....lol. I am saying that every damn news network disagreed with you until he missed 4 games...like it or not, he was in the discussion and certainly as close call for best rookie QB. Networks still talking about him more than Winston...unless you live under a rock. How both of them progress remains to be seen. I don't believe Winston is as smart in the pocket reading defenses, and I think he throws more picks personally in general. If he can't improve with those receivers, i'd give the nod to Marcus in a heartbeat.

5. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Pro Bowler

I'm not using "homerism" just stating facts. Hell there was an article almost every week tracking Mariota vs Winston. Maybe you should look that up. I never said Mariota was the best Rookie last year. Im saying he wasnt the best by default due to missing 4 games. You however is trying to force this assumption that he was never in the discussion even before he got hurt because there were "many" rookies having a better season..smh

6. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Can we focus on the real stats instead of the make believe "if Mariota wasn't injured" stats?

• LOL LOL x 1
  7. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Pro Bowler

He saw more TD's and more passing yards and that pretty much sums up his amount of homework done on Mariota vs Winston.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Trolling Mariota endlessly.
    The joke's on him. If Mariota blows up he looks like a fool.
    If Mariota goes down the toilet, welp that means his team's QB just went down the toilet.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  9. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Pro Bowler

That's hard to do with you because u can't seem to compare mariota's 12 games played vs Winston's 16 full games played and not see an obvious winner by default..Look at the numbers leading up to before Mariota was out for the season and it shows he was having the better year even despite missing a few games early in the season

10. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

it's simple math...I don't see how he can't get it....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar