Mike Mayocks one mock draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by acqua7, Apr 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. patitansfan10

patitansfan10 Camp Fodder

Pray the first 19 picks happen like this cause our FO will not drop the ball and draft Hill. I hope.

2. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Ok, that moron has the chiefs taking Barron at number 11? They just spent a top 10 pick on a safety what, two years ago? I don't see em spending an 11 on another one.

My wife could make a better mock than this. Ok, not really, but at least she doesn't draw a paycheck to make a bad mock.

3. patitansfan10

I understand some picks are head scratchers ours included but does the draft ever go the way we really think it will? Any mock is just a shot in the dark at this point.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Stan

Stan Infinite

He's probably making a ton leading right up to the draft so he can beat Kiper haha

5. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

There's head scratchers and then there is picking Hill over DeCastro. The former happens. The second might get Baptist Sports Park set on fire.

6. acqua7

acqua7 Pro Bowler

Maybe Amano paid Mayock off :brow:

7. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Well he does have a bunch of money he doesn't earn I suppose.

That leads me to a question... In the unlikely event DeCastro falls to us, and we, as we should, take him, can he play Center? Him and Hutch would be awesome guard combo, but would we still have to take a Center later?

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I'd still take a center round 4 if we took DeCastro.

Get Retard and catfish outa here.

9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/SHoNWwhzh3M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. patitansfan10

DeCastro - Guard

Amano - Center

Like JC said A center should still be taken even if we get DeCastro

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar