Mike Mularkey ... Evil Genius?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Thaddeus43, Nov 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

In all seriousness

CBJ knows 'The System' not Mularkey

I know the Titans cant scrap the O midseason, but clearly they are a different team not being shackled to 'The System'

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. bupac

bupac Starter

We should have dropped Sankey so he can go drop kickoffs for them

• LOL LOL x 3
  3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

ST coach really needs to go over that whole 'catch the ball' thing

• High Five High Five x 3
  4. TitanUpB4UGO

TitanUpB4UGO Starter

I think it's safe to say that he's done returning any kicks. He should just focus on playing tailback, and not fumbling the ball there.

I'd still like to see him in the rotation as the change of pace back, rather than McCluster. DMC just pisses me off with his little dance routine, ever time he touches the ball, it seems. Croom needs to pound it into his head to make ONE move, and get upfield.

In critiquing Andrews running, last Sunday, Mularkey said Andrews sometimes needs to MAKE a hole, when there isn't one. Meaning drive with his legs to get that extra yard or so. You can't get that with DMC, so we need to stop playing him at RB and move him to slot, where he can still be used on reverses, sweeps and such, if needed.

Keep the bigger backs in to grind out the tough yardage and to help with pass protection....another element McCluster is no good at.

• Boring Boring x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  5. The Bukafax

The Bukafax Starter

Why would you ever believe this? You boldly stated that Whiz and Mularkey told you that they believed CBJ was worse then Mett thats why he was released.

6. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

ya. So. What's that have to do with anything

7. The Bukafax

The Bukafax Starter

That means you cannot believe in this because it goes against what you said before.

8. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

ok.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  9. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

If they ask CBJ about the Titans, I hope the conversation goes something similar to this.

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. 615nick

615nick Starter

Idk about cbj going there to give us info. But, i could def see him being cut once luck comes back and us resigning him after.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar