Mike Mularkey Farewell tour 2017

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 520, Sep 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

that sounded harsh...

obviously I appreciate that most sundays the Titans are competitive. The years of the FO/Staff/players not giving a F are not that far removed.

So although I admit MM has been competent I still, even now, believe there was better qualified HC prospects if ownership was not already locked into the bargin priced 2 time loser

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  2. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Yup. We could be legit sb contenders under a better coach

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

Slow down there cowboy. Lol
    2nd season after a 2 win season. Anyone with any sense of reality knew it would be a multi-year process. Improved last year, still showing improvement this year. Going in the right direction, but no one realistically thought we would be a Super Bowl contender before the season started.

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. MariGOATa

MariGOATa Starter

True but at the same time, the way this season has unfolded, you really have to ask yourself; we really could make a huge push with a legit coach. Besides the Pats theres no other team has looked like a real threat in the AFC so far.

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

The Steeler game will tell us a lot, IMO. Though they've had their struggles, I would say they are as much a contender as anyone right now.

A win at Pittsburgh is one of those games that can take the Titans to the next level.

• Cheers Cheers x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

watching NFL network last night at OC... anyways they spent last 5 mins of a talking head show telling the viewers 'what to expect on TNF' and there was exactly ZERO apparent references to the Titans. All clips were puzzrag twirlers. Volume was off so possibly they talked good about Tennessee - but I put that probability at as close to 0 as possible.

only mention this because a 7-3 Titans in first place heading into sunday games would have to be talked about right?

LOL

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

We should get a little love on Friday but it'll be replaced with talk of Rams vs. Vikings and Eagles vs. Cowboys come Sunday morning.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

5th best record over the last 21 games and winning close games consistently where we are used to seeing the Titans completely choke and fold.

Not bad at all for the hated Mike Mularkey. He's teaching this team how to win the tough close games.

Nothing is learned from 41-7 beat downs of the Jags/Browns. But being able to play on your toes for 60min conditions the body and mind to play through fire.

9. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

That’s the opposite of what he said.

10. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Pro Bowler

Did not see one highlight of the bengals-titans game until the next day. Espn couldnt stop showing highlights of the cowboys giving up 6 sacks to an average Falcons team. I doubt it.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar