Mike Mularkey Farewell tour 2017

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 520, Sep 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

which was a strength of the 2016 team... regression vs a good team

as for Kern only punting 4 times there were 4 +5min drives in the first half, 2 for each team, which limited the possessions somewhat. Not a complaint just the way the game played out.

Titans had 9 drives in the game. a TD 4 FGAs and 4 Punts.

Looking at the boxscore I think it is fair to declare the Raiders got an extra possession late in the first half because of the short field on the onside kick.

we all know you cant do football like that cause if Oakland starts at their 25 instead of the 50 possibly the crowd noise helps get a 3 and out or something crazy like that....

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  2. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Aww, the joke was fatass play after cashing in for $60 million. The joke are the fans who refuse to hold mediocrity acccounable..

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

the D and in particular all pro 99 deserves to be called out for not getting the O the ball back late. That was Oakland punking the Titans

no other way to see it

I was talking to my PSL buddy Robert with like 7 mins left when the Raiders went up by 10 and I said... back in the day we all KNEW McNair would get a score here and the D would get him the ball back with a chance to win late - but THIS game is over

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  4. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

How is Robert? I remember him.

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Lost a lot of weight but says everything is good.

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

looks like @Up_KD is triggered as F

LOL

somebodys a sore Homer

7. kenny

kenny Starter

If Mularkey cannot win the AFC South this year he needs to go. Luck is out in Indy for multiple games. The Texans' oline & QBs are seriously bad. They could get better, but it is easily winnable this year. If he cannot get it done this year; he is not going to IMO.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. RTH

RTH Meh...

Why's he triggered?

9. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I agree with this

I still expect us to win this division despite Sundays loss

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

[​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar