Mike Mularkeys "I cant believe may career might be saved" face

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Bukafax, Sep 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Bukafax

The Bukafax Starter

Just lol at the disbelief, shock and pure joy all over mularkeys face. He can't believe he was able to pull off a win. Never seen a coach be so happy and so far in disbelief like this. He must know hes not good lol.

Inside the Locker Room: Coach Mularkey's Speech

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

That's what happens when you lose twice as much as you win. Every victory is like winning the damn Super Bowl.

• High Five High Five x 3
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I really would be surprised if this staff sticks. But getting to 1-1 is a major step in the right direction. Maybe there's a chance they don't suck..

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

[​IMG]

there's always a Chance ...

• LOL LOL x 11
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

520 would so lick that belly button hole

• LOL LOL x 16
    • WTF?! WTF?! x 3
  6. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I think Mularkey genuinely cares. I remember how emotional he got after the Saints win last season. We can debate his coaching ability all day long, but I do feel that he's a really good person and really cares about this football team.

• High Five High Five x 5
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 4
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Of course he cares. It's his livelihood. If he were the HC of any of the other 31 teams he'd "care" about them too.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
  8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I'd be a little worried if he didn't care after getting a THIRD chance to be an NFL head coach. Not many get one opportunity, let alone two....

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. titanchamps

titanchamps Starter

I probably like Mularkey more than I've liked any football coach. And this is from someone who threw up their hands when he was hired full-time. His record aside, he definitely knows a lot about the game and has impressed me with how he sees it. He holds players accountable and they seem to respect him. The way he supported both Williamson's 9/11 tribute and some of the players' stance during the anthem that day showed me a lot. I'm really hoping he has great success here.

• High Five High Five x 3
  10. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I love how Jrob is so involved.....I do feel good about our future.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar