Mike Munchak and his Offensive Coordinator Choices

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by EdRomeo, Mar 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Explain to me what you are talking about. Stevens signed a 4 year $14.4M deal 2 years ago and we just signed Walker for a 4 year $17.5M deal so how is $17.5M "half price".

Agree with your general point though. the best thing about Walker is that we got a 4 year deal where many TEs signed one year deals. We'll see if he can pick up the slack as a receiver for Cook.

2. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Yeah that leadership has really paid off in wins huh. Thanks for being absolutely clueless and amusing too me.

3. TitansWillWin2

As a receiver, he was one of our best weapons. I mean what was he like 4th in yards and tied for first in tds. ONLY TRAILING OUR 1ST ROUND DRAFT PICK BY 103 YARDS and had 32 less receptions as him as well. Which means he was a big play threat!

He also had the 2nd longest reception of the year as well for us. So if that is not one of our best weapons then I guess we didnt have any weapons outside of CJ!

4. pepsidriver24

pepsidriver24 @snydzie

Get last season out of your thick skull man. Lets see - it started with a terrible handling if free agency due to Bud, then led to an injury plagued season for Locker (who still manned up to play in 11 games), insurmountable injuries to the offensive line. Things you just can't control. Plus the team was just too comfortable coming off of a better-than-expected season in 2011. A young and inexperienced team (including coaching staff) will falter given those circumstances. Last year was and always will be a forgotten year minus getting some solid draft picks.

Not saying I will ever listen to your sorry ash, but this year you will have more room to talk about wins and losses this year. Everybody is on notice. Money has been spent. Experience has been achieved.

5. TitansWillWin2

Hey i'm hoping your right. But I highly doubt it!

6. pepsidriver24

pepsidriver24 @snydzie

I'm talking about the comparison between Walker and Cook.

7. pepsidriver24

pepsidriver24 @snydzie

Remember Red, hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things.

8. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

That's not sayin much brother. I don't dislike Cook. I actually had high hopes for him. Either he didn't do as well as he should have or we didn't use him for his potential. Either way, he wasn't much for us and I don't think he'll be much for fishhead.

9. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

The running game

It helps when the defense doesnt know if its a pass or run depending on one guy being on the field.

10. TitansWillWin2

He he really screwed the pooch for going back to fisher!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar