Mike Munchak Approval Poll

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SawdustMan, Oct 30, 2012.

?
  1. Approve

18.0%
  2. Disapprove

82.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Why do you expect people to take you seriously if you are going to distort the viewpoint so much.

I have yet to read any post in this thread (including from myself) that says "Munch is da awesome keeps him foreverzzzzzzzzzzz!" Yet it's like not wanting to fire the entire staff today and pointing out personnel problems makes people HUGE munch supporters.

This thread really is ridiculous and garbage. At least I had a good time hanging out with cool Bears fans yesterday. Good job guys boycotting the team, I'm sure Bud learned his lesson lol.

2. Alex1939

Great posts in this thread. This is pretty much where I am. I do think we need several new players on defense as well.

3. Alex1939

It sucks.

4. Alex1939

lol wut? They die a bit earlier?

5. Alex1939

And I'm sure you were loving it as you think TN fans have to boycott the stadium because that makes the real changes. Not coaching or players but fan complacency. :shakehead:

6. Alex1939

I "approve" of not firing him today.

7. Alex1939

Also I pwn page 31.

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

You really have done a marvelous job at trolling this thread. I mean, it's really been something to behold. I told myself I was done responding to you but I had to point out yet another display of your blatant hypocrisy. That part I bolded, is exactly E.X.A.C.T.L.Y. what you are complaining about me doing. I love how when the Munch supporters exaggerate for effect, it's "obvious sarcasm", but when I do it "I'm distorting the viewpoint and shouldn't be taken seriously".

And I don't know how many times I have to say it before you get it through your thick skull, but I'm not saying to fire Munch right now. In fact, if you would actually read every once in awhile, you'd see that on several occasions I've actually said it would be pointless to fire him now.

Super glad you had fun hanging out with cool Bears fans yesterday. Sounds like an excellent way to spend the day as well as your hard-earned money. I hope to one day be half the fan you are Alex.

9. Alex1939

Hey if you need to blatantly lie and make things up to defend your position more power to you. There is not a single Titans fan or poster that think the HC has no responsibility or that Munch is just doing an awesome job. But tell yourself what you need to. And i"m not just attacking you, but everyone on your position and if you haven't been reading PLENTY of posters want Munch and the whole staff fired TODAY JUNIOR.

To be as awesome of a fan as me all you need is $1400 a year (roughly) and a willingness to attend games even when you are ridiculously hungover after a late Saturday and Friday night. Probably only applicable for alcys living in the middle TN area.

It was embarrassing and I care about the Titans being good quite a lot. But at the end of the day it's a game and there are lot more important things in life. At some point I just shrug it off and enjoy watching football in decent football weather. Glad that the Bears fans were cool because if they were jerkoffs yesterday would've really sucked.

Not that anyone cares, but the ones I talked to mentioned how awesome Nashville was and the people were.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar