Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Mike Munchak

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Clayriddick, Dec 26, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 7 users.
  1. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,646
    @ChrisJohnson28: Another season making it thru healthy thank god and no matter if I'm playing for Tennessee or not next year I love y'all and best of luck

Even he is unsure if he will be back
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,000
    no reason why he wouldn't.
  2. Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

McNair
    Moolah:
    $10,440
    He better be...

We have NO ONE else.
  3. SlidePiece Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $673
    There are ways to acquire other players. It would clear up some valuable cap space.
  4. QuickSand Special Teams Standout

George
    Moolah:
    $39
    Lots of hard decisions... Biggest 2 things that in my opinion we don't have enough data on is: whether or not MM can coach a winner? & whether or not JL can qb a winner. Neither are looking good. One more season and we'll know we need to rebuild. Right Now ??
  5. SlidePiece Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $673
    Munch hasn't shown anything. Locker has. Munch needs to go ASAP. Locker deserves another year under competent coaching and a normal offensive line.
  6. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $487
    Valuable?

I am under the impression that we have more than enough cap for anyone we might be interested in.
    GoT, Fry and SoCalTitan867 high five this.
  7. SoCalTitan867 Special Teams Standout

George
    Moolah:
    $2,814
    CJ will be back. There's no reason to let him go, we've got tons of cap space and no one behind him.
  8. SlidePiece Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $673
    We need to go nuts in free agency if we're going to turn this team around. We also need to sign Cook.
  9. Inaccurate Passer Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $2,176
    we need even more cap space to overpay 30 year old defensive players and slot wr's