Mike Munchak

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Clayriddick, Dec 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

@ChrisJohnson28: Another season making it thru healthy thank god and no matter if I'm playing for Tennessee or not next year I love y'all and best of luck

Even he is unsure if he will be back

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

no reason why he wouldn't.

3. XO

XO Nevada Native

He better be...

We have NO ONE else.

4. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

There are ways to acquire other players. It would clear up some valuable cap space.

5. QuickSand

QuickSand Starter

Lots of hard decisions... Biggest 2 things that in my opinion we don't have enough data on is: whether or not MM can coach a winner? & whether or not JL can qb a winner. Neither are looking good. One more season and we'll know we need to rebuild. Right Now ??

6. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

Munch hasn't shown anything. Locker has. Munch needs to go ASAP. Locker deserves another year under competent coaching and a normal offensive line.

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Valuable?

I am under the impression that we have more than enough cap for anyone we might be interested in.

• High Five High Five x 3
  8. SoCalTitan867

SoCalTitan867 Starter

CJ will be back. There's no reason to let him go, we've got tons of cap space and no one behind him.

9. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

We need to go nuts in free agency if we're going to turn this team around. We also need to sign Cook.

10. Inaccurate Passer

Inaccurate Passer Starter

we need even more cap space to overpay 30 year old defensive players and slot wr's

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar