Mike Reinfeldt: a zero or a hero

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by OswegoTitan41, Mar 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanville

Titanville Need New Coach

Do you really think some old man in Houston is seriously stressing about not upgrading a team that's a thousand miles away while holding onto his millions at the same time? I doubt it.

2. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

Ummm, I'm pretty sure Vince Young was his pick.

I'm pretty sure he decided to hire Reinfeld AND a cap manager.

I'm also PRETTY sure Bud wants to win. We all need to take a deep breath and wait until the guys start actually doing something - working out, running, practicing, ANYTHING - before we call next season a wash.

3. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

great teams build through the draft. If you build through free agency, 1) you arent drafting good, and 2) look at the redskins of last year. You do not build through free agency remember that.

4. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Think about this for a minute. Bud can't take a dime with him when he dies. At his age he has to be thinking there simply might not be that many more seasons of opportunity to get his Super Bowl trophy. If I were in his shoes I certainly would want to see the team upgrade as much as possible and get it done NOW. Winning a SB sure has to worth alot more than a few million extra dollars spent.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

exactly.

6. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Come on Bud, splurge.

7. Spinnaker

Spinnaker Guest

How do YOU think Reinfeldt has done?

I dont know about mike reindfeldt, i had alot of confidence in him and now i'm not sure what to think... he has hardly made a feeble attempt to sign anyone so far, either he thinks the draft is gonna be a jackpot and is saving up, or he's just plain stupid...
    where is this suposed 30 million $$ dollars in cap room and why arent we using it? is my question...

what are yall's thoughts and opinions?

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:hang: <--- Me on these threads.

9. guitarjunkie

guitarjunkie We're Screwed...

SAVE ME SOME ROPE!!!

10. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Well. Rather then following along with the people AKA GUNNY who thinks its fine that we havent spent any of our money... Im going to say this. Reinsfeldt so far is a jack arse. He seriously is. I understand about over spending but you gotta do what you gotta do. Players these days want the money. You will rarely find someone who would take the low money deal rather then the huge money deal. We will get no one in free agency cuz we wont pay for them. I guess were just gonna have to hope for a good draft. Were the only team in the NFL rite now that does not have a legit number 1 reciever....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar