Mike Reinfeldt: a zero or a hero

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by OswegoTitan41, Mar 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Ok let's evaluate..

Out
    Henry
    bennett
    wade
    Robaire

In
    Fowler
    harper
    gage

Not very encouraging is it? I like harper and fowler. Gage is almost a waste of time. We have mised out on some FA RBs most notably TJ duckett.

I'm trying to not be a complainer but we have replaced our 2 top receivers from last year with justin gage! And our top Rb last year with nobody!

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

There are a number of holes but you can't forget we have guys on the roster who are ready to step up (B. Jones, White, Long/Mahelona)

Duckett has totally underachieved so far. Why would we want this guy?

3. Ewker

Ewker Starter

I guess you could ask the same about Gage

4. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

No point in complaining now. There's not much left on the market now. Let's hope Fish and MR are right about what we've got.

5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

The RB situation is a gamble. They'll look brilliant if White steps up and produces, but we're screwed if he can't handle the role. I'm sure we're going to sign someone as a backup, but the options are dwindling...

6. Vince10

Vince10 Camp Fodder

The players we lost are being overrated to a puzzling extent on this board. With the exception of Henry, they weren't very good at all.

Henry was a solid NFL back and valuable contributor, the equivalent of which over half the NFL currently has, if not better. We have a much better than 50/50 chance of finding someone, whether White, a draftee, a trade, or a combination of guys, of having equal value at RB by opening day.

Harper is at least a solid NFL player at a premium position.

7. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

yea Drew Bennett has been (yea im gonna say it) GARBAGE ever since McNair left. I dont see why Broncos would waste money on a RB when there Waterboy could bee a 1000 yd rusher there and Robaire wasnt the greatest.....wade ,,,,,we'l miss you.

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

TJ duckett..

He would be a back up, backup, backup. We wouldn't have needed to audition him for the pro bowl. Who is going to back up lendale white when he is hurt or tired?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar