Breaking News Mike Reinfeldt out!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, Dec 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inaccurate Passer

Inaccurate Passer Starter

Everybody wants Peyton until the playoffs hit and he starts throwing game winning passes for the other team

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Badly.

• High Five High Five x 3
  3. RTH

RTH Meh...

Heheheh... this definitely made me chuckle.

It's like something you'd see on FailBlog or a similar site.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

[​IMG]

5. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

Alex bleeds Vawl Orange. Bud and the FO made an ill advised run at his hero Panty Boy Manning, so he is forever indebted to defending them tooth and nail no matter how embarrassing it gets.

6. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

awwwwwwwww did i hurt your feelings toooo?

7. Alex1939

Probably because the fanbase didn't demand excellence, amiright?

8. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

You're feelings have been hurt ever since Peyton denied you the chance to use your #18 knee-pad set in Nashville each week.

Seriously, what's up with you? Your troll-o-meter has been pegged out lately. Hope you get it worked out. You used post interesting material. Now it's all inflammatory rhetorhic. The worst part of it is that it is not even funny. We've seen better from you.

9. Alex1939

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I am forever indebted to Bud Adams for making the Titans.

I will defend Bud Adams against idiotic statements like "the franchise is content with mediocrity" or "Bud is cheap and will never pay a FA" or "this franchise is the same ole same ole" or any other similar crap.

Now you and all the other whiners can feel free to don your Patriots hats. If the Titans do well next year I'm sure you and the other bandwagoners will throw your Titans caps back on for the playoffs. I'll have the enjoyment of supporting them the whole year.

As far as my love of the FO, please point out all these recent posts where I was praising MR or am praising RW. I believe I was adamant in my disdain for Floyd Reese from the time I joined this site. I also wanted Fisher gone from day 1 I joined (in 2006) which was an unpopular opinion for a long time.

And my biggest endorsement of Munch is 1 more year playoffs or bust lol.

So I'd say you are just another butthurt fake ass fan poster

10. Alex1939

Isn't it time for you to start another "will you spend money on the Titans next year" thread?

I guess I just can't keep up with your excellent posts of "you are a retard". I will try harder.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar