Mike Reinfeldt Set To Take Over As Titans GM

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by FightinTitan, Feb 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Incredibly misleading title. Only says he's one of three interviewing...

2. FightinTitan

FightinTitan Guest

Its a done deal. The other two guys did not get the job. Capeche?

3. GoTitans3801

Read the whole article, it doesn't say that. That sentence says expect it, but gives no reason why. They are all interviewing...

4. FightinTitan

FightinTitan Guest

Okay Thomas. We will all see.

5. KptTitanFan

KptTitanFan Guest

Wow big Houston paper makes an assumption that Reinfeldt will be the next Titans GM, well that's about all I got out of reading that... Although, yes, I too agree that he'll win the job doesn't call this a reliable source.

6. Gene the PIG

Gene the PIG I'm Winning The Future

First off, I hope he gets it, but The Houston Chronicle SUCKS at scooping others.

They actually printed that the Astros were getting Jon Garland in a rip-off trade from the White Sox for 2/3 bums. That it was all signed, sealed , & delivered.

I thought "this is too good to be true," & it was. Hours later, EGG on the face of The Chronicle. Nothing new.

That said, I hope they're correct.

7. GoTitans3801

I hope that they're right too, but there's nothing behind the prediction. Just because they're right doesn't mean that this is valuable.

8. Well, it might happen, but that's not what the article says...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar