Mike Sims-Walker

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RavensShallBurn, Mar 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

That's called explosive.

Whether you think he's starter material or not, that's an explosive play.

I was saying to play Cook for the longest because he was explosive and people were saying the same thing about him.

If you've played ball you'll know that the best players aren't always on the field.

2. Sir_Titan

Sir_Titan Day 1 Titan

If he could stay healthy long enough, I wouldn't mind bringing in Sims-Walker. It would be interesting considering him and CJ are like best friends or something... maybe it would boosts CJ's morale a little bit, remember happy players are productive players!

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HPBUKYrYOrA?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Lavelle plays his best in the middle between the 20's. Since he doesn't have tremendous range and isn't a top blocker, he gets scraps on a Jeff Fisher team.

5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I was literally going to say the exact same thing.

Williams: 13 receptions, 195 yds, 0 TD
    Hawkins: 14 receptions, 178 yds, 0 TD

Wow. What a couple of proven, explosive, stud receivers!

6. RavensShallBurn

I guess Ben Troupe is explosive too.

7. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Williams has been around for one season, Hawkins for 3. Williams did more in one season than Hawkins has done since drafted in '08. (unless those are just last years' stats.)

8. RavensShallBurn

I think people misinterpret my posts 90% of the time.

I, in no way, believe that Damian Williams sucks. I was very impressed with his performance this season and believe that he is a legitimate #3 WR for the time being. He will eventually be our #2.

I think Sims-Walker is currently a legit #2 WR in this league... that's something we don't have at the moment. And about the money he'd be asking for... can't be worse than what we're paying Nate.

Hawkins, however, does suck. He needs to go.

9. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Troupe was explosive, like projectile diarrhea.

10. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Williams will be better than Sims-Walker. The guy is always open and catches everything in a 5 foot radius of him. Speed doesn't equal a great receiver. D Will is a beast.

If you think Hawkins sucks then we're probably never gonna reach an agreement so I'll just leave that one alone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar