Mike Vick's final nail is about to be hammered

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Carpy, Aug 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

2. stillmatic23

stillmatic23 Guest

Vick is dumb. Why would you even get involved in this crap. His friends are bums and he is a millionaire and he got out the hood, now his friends have pulled him down to there level. Vick's dumb.

3. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Has nothing to do with the money, just the violence.

4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

This nitwit had to have been told by someone at some point that this foolishness would lead to his demise.. Vick is an arrogant schmuck...

5. Well... sucks for him. Its not Vince so no skin off my back, I just feel sorry for the dogs.

6. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

This is a lesson to everyone the hard way. I will say, that as a child, this was never even on my radar. And now some kids will get it. I'd heard of chicken fighting and cock fighting, and never really cared much about it to be honest, as it just wasn't on my radar screen. And if I had walked into a cock fight as a kid, I probably wouldn't have said to myself, something is wrong here. I would have been like whatever floats your boat. If I had come upon a dog fight, I think I would not have liked it, but I don't think I would have known it was against the law. At least some kids will realize now, you don't hurt animals like that. So this could be a good thing. It's the first time I ever heard of someone getting into trouble.

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

And the saddest part is that Vick is no child. The guy had dog fighting buildings painted black to go unscene from above - he knew this was wrong all along. The stuff some people do to animals is just shocking to me. Those Animal Cop shows on Animal Planet showing animal torture, neglect etc is just sickening. If guilty Vick must go away for a long long time..

8. NewsGrabber

NewsGrabber Guest

Likely alone facing charges, Vick weighs options

The NFL dismissed a report Sunday that said commissioner Roger Goodell was close to announcing a season-long suspension of embattled Falcons quarterback Michael Vick for his alleged involvement in sponsoring a dogfighting operation. ...more

[​IMG]

9. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I own a beautiful English Bull Terrier. A dog bread to take down a bull,a killing machine by name. Yet in the UK in 06 they were voted the best breed to have as a family pet. They have the most hilarious personality of any dog I've met.

This dog fighting is sickening. A dog breed of any kind is a blank sheet of paper as a puppy, wanting to offer nothing but unconditional love . Apart from the rare exceptions any kind of dog is what the owner makes it.

What Vick was doing with his blank sheet of paper says all I need to know about the guy. As you say Phi' to see someone as high profile as Vick go down for this will hopefully send dog fighting further away from mainstream society.

10. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Well said, Childress. I hope he gets convicted, just because of the message it will send of how bad dog fighting is, and that it can take down anyone. There's really no middle ground in this case, and there's no evidence supporting Vick's one claim that he isn't guilty. If none of it were true, he should be shouting it from the rooftops. He hasn't said a word. If he's convicted of anything, he'll never play in the NFL again. He'll also be bankrupt.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar