Mike Vick's final nail is about to be hammered

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Carpy, Aug 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Amazing what people will ignore.

I guess they also don't know what hearsay is.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

That's a stretch, even for you.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Back onto Vick

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_y...B?slug=ap-vickco-defendants&prov=ap&type=lgns

Disgraceful (well to all but RollTide).
    Vick needs to take whatever offer is on the table, if this goes to court, he could be behind bars for a long long time.

4. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

Question

Considering he hasn't agreed to a plea deal and it's 10:00 right now [east coast] does that mean he'll end up getting those RICO charges or not? From what I heard, this was pretty much the last good day for him to plead.

BTW, Long time.. visitor? to the boards, first time poster. I forgot that comcast is actually a pay email. but enough about my lack of intelligence. :rolleyes:

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Welcome, and that was what was reported the other day he had until Friday. Not sure if they meant it or just trying to get him to give up.

6. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

Thanks for the welcome. I'll try to bring some more intelligent conversation to the boards. I've noticed RollTide is still himself but Gloat has sounded a little less... out of his mind lately. oh well. I'm sure it's a fluke. haha.

7. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

The worst part is if he takes a plea hes only going to do a year, I heard that the 2 that just pleaded guilty said that in one case, Vick took several dogs out to his woods and hung them, the few that survived were brought back to his house and drowned

Thats just wrong

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar