Mike Williams is Making the Most of "Last Chance"

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dangermode, May 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Sorry, Smash. Thought I was getting paid per word.

I'm not getting paid? :lol:

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Bullcrap the guy is total turd. Stop dreaming.

And your smartass comment about me being childish is silly. I have a right to think this guy is a big zero because that is all he has been in this league. Pick on me all you want your analysis was poor and you didn't even consider our leading return WR. Hello justin gage?

Even his old college coach and recruiter couldn't stand the stench of having that guy around another week.

As for williams steller college career? Dwayne jarrett put up very similar numbers to williams and actually holds the USC record for receiving yards and had just one fewer TD catch in his career. The legendary kerry colbert also posted back to back 1000 yards seasons and holds the trojan record for career receptions 207.. A player doesn't succeed on past performance but there are quite a few Wrs who have put up big numbers at USC over the last 6-7 years..

3. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

Um, to be fair, Jarrett played 3 seasons and Colbert played 4. Mike played 2. So that argument doesn't really hold water.

4. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

The only thing that holds water is what MW does when TC and the season come around. I'd rather be optimistic and hope we got a steal of a deal getting the guy than to be Mr. darkness like RT is all the time. We really have everything to gain and nothing to lose with the MW experiment and at least he has worked hard enough to get himself in decent shape and the early reports are he is looking pretty good.

5. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

If RT is Mr. Darkness, what is Gloat? Ms. Darkness? :brow:

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I am Charlie Murphy.

7. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Haha .... "F@ck yo couch N@gga"

8. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

"cocaine is a hell of a drug"

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Mr darkness bullcrap..

I have been positive about all our draft picks save one chris johnson and i have been a big supporter of lendale. I just defended floyd reese on one thread and said that griffin was a great pick on that same thread.

I don't like the johnson pick and disagree with the hype machine on these boards. I think mike williams is a straight line route runner who will never succeed in the nfl. So?

10. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Exactly what I was going to point out. MW did this his freshman and sophomore years.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar