Mike Williams practices w/ 1st O

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bulluck4dMVP, Nov 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

So its possible that we get Hall and AH back this week. Plus Williams coming in? Should be an interesting week.

2. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

wow...thats embarrassing.

Are we running a 7 receiver set or something?

3. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Asked if he's going to the playoffs, Young tells Pelley, "We working on it right now. I wanna say, you know, I'm not trying to predict it right now. But how we looking right now, we have a big shot at it."

"People have told you to calm down on your predictions, haven't they?" Pelley asks.

"No," Young says, laughing.

"No?" Pelley asks.

Says Young, "Can't nobody tell me nothing."

4. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

In that context, where he's laughing about predicting the playoffs, the poster is taking it out of context yet once again. Utterly. If you are going to post the quote, do so in context, and what you will find is that nobody cares about it because it is utterly meaningless. And anyone choosing not to post it in context has obvious reasons for doing so. Otherwise, why not post the whole thing. Anyone with a brain can read that and realize vince's comment is innocuous.

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

what do we need a punt returner for? [​IMG] i thought returning punts was no longer in our game plan. everyone knows the fastest and most efficient way of regaining possession is simply to allow a score.

duh.

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

lmao

7. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

can't nobody tell him how to properly set up on a 5 step drop either. Or apparently complete a pass before we go down by 14 pts. But after we're down 14, he's a damn world-beater.

8. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Hey..would help if the defense wasn't playing like a school for the blind team the last 3 weeks.....

9. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

from NCP:

Attached Files:

• MW.jpg
      MW.jpg
      File size:
      19.9 KB
      Views:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar