Mike Williams v PacMan

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Carpy, Jul 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

if Charles Rogers doesn't make the roster, I hope we sign him.........

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Is matt millen a moron or what?

He drafts these total losers!

Of course mike williams is also a bonafide idiot showing up late for meetings. And i guarentee you if someone was fining me $450 a pound i would lose some weight.:sad2:

Someone mentioned us getting charles rogers. Nooooooooooooo! He may be an even bigger moron than williams.

Where did hoffa get that photo of starkiller and titan jeff?

3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

I Was thinking more along the lines of M.W.

4. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

... to replace Kinney :ha:

5. metal957

metal957 Starter

Hey I hope they cut him. Lets bring him in and see if Chow can turn him into something special.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

they won't cut a first round pick.

7. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

not one they just drafted anyway, too much money tied up- with Charles Rogers it would be easier to cut.........

8. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

:spit:

9. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

Hey Rolltide, it's not TJ and Starkiller. This is a pic from the future taken by none other then Kenny Chesney for Peyton Manning...Peyton was on a date with Kenny when he saw Eli exiting the wight loss clinic. I don't think Kenny caught Eli's good side..........
    :thumb: :thumb:

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Ok ok...

I can't tell for sure if the guy on right is jeff but i'm 100% certain the guy on left is starkiller. I saw that guy at the factory in franklin. That's him!:ha:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar