Miley Cyrus at the VMAs

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TitanJeff, Aug 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Pop music has ALWAYS had a certain percentage that just totally blowed goats. And they usually get the most press. Sean Cassidy... Joan Jett (yes, she sucked)...Britney Spears, and now MC. No biggie.

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I think Joan Jett was needed at the time.

3. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

In a cruel stroke of irony, my band debuted their cover of "I Hate Myself For Loving You" last night. God punished us by having the drummer quit the band immediately after the song ended and we finished the next two sets with an unknown stand-in from the audience.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

haha what are the odds of having an actual drummer in the audience though, thats almost like finding a unicorn.

5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I think something is wrong with you, man.

6. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

thread sux now

• High Five High Five x 3
  7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

He sings live often and pretty well. Also a decent pianist, a very good actor, and great comedic actor/personality.

... so what is your talent?

:)

8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Decent guitar player, pretty funny guy, and levels of douchebaggyness that has yet to be measured.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

decent artist too, wish I had actually pursued that more, I thought everything was going the way of graphic design but still a market out there for 'classical' stuff.

10. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Actually I wish did that and got a tattoo apprenticeship. Growing up in a small town where things like that are looked down upon can really close career opportunities and fun hobbies.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar