Miller Lite Commercial

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TitansOwnAll, Jun 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

I had to watch it 4 or 5 times. The ppl at my office must be thinking... WTF is he doing listening to the music city miracle over and over. Miller Lite is smart. I don't even like Miller Lite, I prefer imports myself... but today after work...

ITS MILLER TIME

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Gotta win 'em on the road baby!

3. RavensShallBurn

Quick question... I've always wondered this. Why the hell did we not go for two at the end???.. Just to be safe.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Because if you can't win with 15 seconds left, you ain't gonna win.

5. RavensShallBurn

Well that's a horrible reason. lol

Better safe than sorry. I love Jeff, but that was one of his early coaching errors. That's got to be it. I think he got too excited when the playoffs came around. Going for two in the Super Bowl so early was pretty stupid. If Dyson had made the TD, that call would been costly.

These things didn't end up mattering, but it's these decisions that may end up costing a team later on down the road.

We should have taken the wind in the playoff game rather than deferring... that decision was costly. My dad and I are just spectators and that was the first thing we said when the game started. Sometimes the smallest decisions can be huge.

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Agree completly, and was gripping like a Grunt about it at the time

7. TitansBlue

TitansBlue Camp Fodder

So finally saw the commercial. Was pretty good. Really more of a treat to Titans fans than anyone else because we're the only group that will get the quote without visual context.

That being said, I'm glad it was used for something i guess, but I was really hoping it would have been used for one of those burger king NFL commercials. Something about the king catching the lateral and running downfield (or even throwing a block or the lateral itself) would have been great and funny; i'd have loved it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar