MLB-->NBA-->NFL-->Chilean Soccer?

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by JCBRAVE, Mar 29, 2012.

1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

In terms of toughness most people would agree of the three major sports leagues in America, Major League Baseball is the weakest. They cancel games if the field is wet.

Since professional basketball (NBA) is an indoors thing, it takes something major to have one of those games canceled.

And in the National Football League they play through anything short of thunder and lightning.

But in Chile they play through earthquakes. Yes, you read that right, earthquakes.

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Ia-QFOwt1F4?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
  2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Soccer doesn't stop. Rain, sleet, snow, earthquakes, apocalypse...whatever.
  3. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Starter

Soccer players are actually pretty bada**, sucks when people try and call it a soft sport.
  4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor Tip Jar Donor

its soft compared too football/rugby/hockey

definatly harder than baseball/basketball though
  5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

Soccer gets a bad rep in America cause when we're all 8-9 year olds, it's the unpopular kids who end up playing soccer.
  6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

It's always the lady killers that play soccer in my area. It's like... lacrosse. You on the team, you automatically begin banging 9s.

Anyway... Until I see any of those other sports have near the horrific injuries I witness in soccer, I can't say they're any tougher.
  7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

MLB and NBA are not better than the NFL. That's not even an opinion. It's a fact. NFL is infinite times better than both.
  8. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Starter

Someone missed the point of the thread completely....
  9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I didn't read it. I just saw the title and posted.

I don't have time to read through every thread. Just had to share how I feel about non-NFL leagues.
  10. Big TT

Big TT Pro Bowler

Try bicycle racing

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cyoU_ILHqQ"]Cycling Crashes at the Tour de France...Sweet!!! - YouTube[/ame]

and even death

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIP3vntvKHM"]Tragedy in 2011 Giro d Italia stage 3 - from Universal Sports - YouTube[/ame]

Let me know when anyone dies from soccer...other than the boredom of watching it that is.