Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Mlb

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by HanniVol Lecter, Jun 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HanniVol Lecter MOD

Moolah:
    $0
    FWIW I hope every SEC team outside of UT loses every game. But they usually don't. Just calling a spade a spade when I brag about the SEC. Just being a realist bromeo.
  2. Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Moolah:
    $0
    Bromeo? WTF?

Anyways.... bragging about teams you hope lose. That makes no sense. And I guarantee you, you didn't root for Oregon to beat Auburn so please spare me the "it makes sense to SEC fans" talk. No it's just stupid and the rest of America thinks SEC fans sucks. Yea yea I know we must be jealous, that's the canned SEC fan response to that right? OK well to that I say, no we're not jealous, we honestly just hate you people. OK back to baseball.
  3. HanniVol Lecter MOD

Moolah:
    $0
    Lol, I most definitely rooted against Auburn. But it was obvious the SEC would prevail.

I'll be rooting for Boise against UGA and PSU against Bama. But, again, the SEC will probably prevail in both.
  4. Passepartout Loving Life!

Battle
    Moolah:
    $234
    Wished the Cubs could win the World Series. That would be so awesome!
  5. Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Moolah:
    $0
    So you root against teams but brag when they do well? That's even worse than being a bandwagon fan. So sad.
  6. HanniVol Lecter MOD

Moolah:
    $0
    Doesn't matter who I root for. Like I said, I call a spade a spade. The SEC dominates, so why not call it for what it is and be proud of it?

I'd rather every team in the SEC suck, but they don't. Don't blame me.

Plus, if the SEC sucked, I'd have one less piece of ammo to make clowns such as yourself angry. Lololololololololol
  7. Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Moolah:
    $0
    Why do you keep saying I'm angry?
  8. HanniVol Lecter MOD

Moolah:
    $0
    Because you are. You may not think it's obvious but it is.
  9. Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Moolah:
    $0
    Maybe to you. Now shut up and talk about baseball.
  10. HanniVol Lecter MOD

Moolah:
    $0
    Nothing much to talk about. Just patiently waiting on the Yanks to buy Hosmer and Moose from us.

At least Soria's dealing after being benched.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.