MM8 vs Winston - Common Oponents

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Oilers27, Dec 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

I follow Titans fan page on Facebook and you got see some of the comments by Meth, I mean Mett fans, totally a bunch of blind bafoons. These morons still say if we would have just traded #2 pick and built around 7 he would be better than what he's showing us today.

I don't mean to turn this into another 8 vs 7 thread. I just really hope this ship gets corrected soon. Bring in the front office and right coaches. We got ourselves a outstanding QB and I hope we build around him. He's not staying for this chit show when his rookie contract is up and you know lots of teams will throw tons of money to lure him away.

2. Tewa Titan

Tewa Titan Starter

I think Winston will have a sofomore slump. He ran the ball a lot teams going forward will game plan against that. He might lose Martin so the run game will be diminished putting more on Winston. For MM8 he already has nothing to work with so its only going to get better.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
  3. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

Sadly I was on the "build around Mett" train. Not that I was super high on Mett or that I disliked Mariota but just because the team has/had so many needs.

Even with Mariota playing great for the most part, it wasn't enough most of the time to make up for the rest of the team.

Now Mariota is a Titan and looks to have a bright future here. We have the main piece and need to quickly build up a team around him.

Winston has been better than I had expected but he does have a better supporting cast. I'm glad the Bucs picked him over Mariota either way.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar