MMA Thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by RealestWhiteBoy, Dec 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RealestWhiteBoy

RealestWhiteBoy World Champion

Khabib need to be forced to move to 170. 2 fights in last 3 calendar years, 3 fights in last 4 calendar years, losing consciousness due to dehydration is potential brain damage ... he obvious is not capable of sustaining health at 155.

UFC needs to outlaw weightcutting, anyways. It's a joke and it's dangerous. If everyone fought at natural weights, they'd all be strong, faster, and better ... and they'd still fight the same guys, just a few pounds heavier. Lol

2. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

Sucks for Tony Ferguson. He was going to beat the breaks off Khabib.

The Wonderboy, Woodley rematch should be decent, but now this card is a little disappointing.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  3. RealestWhiteBoy

I enjoyed the card, outside the slow title match. Lol.

4. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

CORMIER VS JOHNSON GONNA BE NICE

5. RealestWhiteBoy

Bellator even on spike has had a couple good shots at DC for the weighins yesterday. Lol

6. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

Stupid pumped for Holloway vs Aldo... that fight is so good worth the ppv money itself without any other fights on the card

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. RealestWhiteBoy

Belfort trolling the world with his retirement announcement. Lol. "I'm retiring my style, not my career. I'm going to reinvent myself as a fighter ans return for 5 more fights." Hahaha

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

Karolina bout to get rocked, she doesn't have the competitive fierceness it's so hard to think she has a chance

9. RealestWhiteBoy

I can't wait for these 2 main events. I expect both Brazilians to lose these.

It's freaking scary to think Max is only 25 or something! He's got another 5-7 years before he's at the top of his prime!!

10. RealestWhiteBoy

Karolina wasn't ready for that grapple game. Lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar