MMQB Titans Preview

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titantrusince82, Aug 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Well that article effectively killed all enthusiasm TC has generated for me.

• LOL LOL x 1
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Peter King is good at writing crap. Im not even clicking it, I dont need to be reminded who we are, Ive been here all along.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

I'm referring more to a few quotes, one of which is Mularkey saying he hasn't changed anything from his previous two coaching stops.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
  4. JCBRAVE

Mularkey has said many times hes learned from his mistakes along the way

5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Yeah, this is the 2nd interview I've read where Mularkey has come off as pretty stubborn. Not changing his ways and blaming others. There are some positive points to go with Mularkey but I don't like the idea of a HC not adapting with the sport. I mean, at least consider what's going on elsewhere.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. JCBRAVE

Just read some of the article, Im confused by those comments, all off season Mularkey has stood by the idea he messed up and is better for it, now hes saying the opposite to King.

What a bunch of mularkey.

• LOL LOL x 3
  7. JCBRAVE

The one and only thing I like about Mularkey is hes committed to running the ball, which will in turn help keep Mariota safe so he can play a full season. But that is it.

Guess its not so bad, he should be gone in 2-3 years.

8. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Mularkey also said this is the first time in his 3 stops that he got every assistant coach he wanted, and that none of them have hidden agendas (pos coaches wanting to be coordinators etc).

9. JCBRAVE

On a related note, I bet we have the oldest staff in the league, thats why no one is trying to climb the ladder.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar