MNF - Raiders @ Vikings

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Puck, Aug 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Could be a long season in Oakland.

2. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

its growing on me
    it does give down and distance (as well as the play clock)
    and even gives stats

3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

Andrew Walter gettin' some pimpin

4. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Ruh roh, the Vikes 1st round rookie LB hurt his knee. Maybe we can trade them Sirmon.....for Traverus (sp) Jackson :wink2:

5. twoseven

twoseven Camp Fodder

Sorry, I missed it because of the scoreboard on my screen blocking the play.
    I hate this more and more as i watch it. Why dont they put the stupid thing back up in the top corner out of the way.

6. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

Last time I looked he was 0 and 4 and got sacked, what happened? The rookie made a beautiful pass for the TD though, 67 yards I believe.

7. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

it was right before all that :ha:

what happened ?
    someone starting bragging on him .....

8. Troupe4Prez

Troupe4Prez Guest

Tavaris Jackson looks like a beast, he really does look like a poor mans Vince... The commentary personally i think sucks and the damn Tony, Tony, Tony question part is getting on my last nerve. So far monday night football doesnt have the feel but hey its preseason and they got time to improve i suppose.

9. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

I was thinking the same thing, he looks really great out there and might have a TD if it wasn't for a certain dropped pass. This guy may be one of the best of the 06 draft next to Vince. I think Kellen Clemens will be big someday too.

10. Troupe4Prez

Troupe4Prez Guest

Gotta add Cutler to that possibility with that game, yeah it was the lions and such but his throws did look great. But Jackson really stood out today and I think he will be a fan favorite in minnesota now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar