MNF - Raiders @ Vikings

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Puck, Aug 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I think the booth is doing a good job. Tony K. cuts off Joe Theisman to early sometimes, instead of letting him answer completetly, but he has forced Joe to answer some questions that might not ordinarily get asked. And we know Joe loves to talk so it works fairly well. Tony K has made some weird comments, but I think he'll learn how to cut some of the silly stuff out. We'll see. I almost think one more football guy would be good like a Dan Fouts. Just to give Joe someone else to talk to. But I'm ok with this group. Not quite as good as Madden and Michaels in my opinion, but liveable.

2. moose4now

moose4now Starter

I thought they did a good job, too.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

he went 1 for 6

4. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

With at least one sack and a delay of game. The guy is a bum.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

just wondering where this decent part comes in.

6. AutumnWind71

AutumnWind71 Guest

Sad, but true.

One would think that a coach who is a HOF lineman would be able to beat some sense into an O-line. Only time will tell. For one, I'm getting tired of this "losing" crap.

Aaron Brooks will not be the starter of this team for long. Andrew Walter is the future. Everyone in Raider Nation loves this kid, and we're dying for him to get some serious reps.

BTW...Vince Young is the TRUTH. Good luck this year, guys.

7. H Man

H Man Guest

Thanks Dude. Same to you. Stay safe.:yes:

8. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

I think he meant descent, spell check doesn't take into account lousy quarterbacks.

9. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Thanks. Same to you.

BTW, how's Robert Gallery doing? Now that Jackie Slater and Art Shell are there I'd expect him to really develop into the player theywanted when they drafted him.

10. BAMARON

BAMARON Camp Fodder

Here's what's crazy to me...The Raiders who are likely the worse team in the NFL play on national TV..If I counted right FIVE TIMES...Including Two preseason games.???

I understand why Tennessee isn't playing on National TV...we we're 4-12...Nobody thinks Oakland will be any better this year...But they think we want to watch them FIVE times

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar