MNF Selections

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GoTitans3801, Apr 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is an absolute shambles,

I guess maybe they chose games on their fanbases

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Doesn't look good but...

Every year there is always a few teams that are much better than expected and a few that are supposed to be contenders and are horrible. We see this all the time and that's the reason for the flex scedule.

I remember a sunday game in 1999 that looked like a dog before the season. It was the titans vs the rams remember? Note thet in 98 the rams had a 4-12 record and then went on to win it all the next year.

The bears were 13-3 in 2001 and then had three straight losing seasons. The steelers were 6-10 in 2003 and then went 15-1 the next year.

Things change very quickly in the nfl which is reason we should hold out hope for the titans. It doesn't take 4 years to turn things around.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

took the Bengals 15 years, Arizona have been bad since the day Moses was walking the desert.

4. pking34

pking34 Guest

The reality is that the upcoming season is really Year 2 of the Titan's "rebuild". The 5-11 2004 Titan team had what should have been a playoff roster, but had the misfortune of possibly being the most injury-riddled team in NFL history (the team averaged having 10 starters per game out with injuries).
    BTW, Gunny, since you've shown an interest in the Nashville Storm, we have just launched our own message board (4 days ago), and it is doing very well to have been up for so short a time. The URL is http://nashvillestorm.com/smf/index.php, or you can log onto our website and click on "Message Board". Everyone's invited.

5. didnt everyone used to get a primetime game? i thought thats how it was, and last year we almost beat the seahawks, i went to that game, very very close

6. I wish that was the way

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar