Mock Draft (2/7/10)

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by 24, Mar 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 24

24 Starter

St. Louis (1-15) Sam Bradford
    Detroit (2-14) Ndamukong Suh
    Tampa Bay (3-13) Gerald McCoy
    Washington (4-12) Jimmy Clausen
    Kansas City (4-12) Russell Okung
    Seattle (5-11) Eric Berry
    Cleveland (5-11) Joe Haden
    Oakland (5-11) Trent Williams
    Buffalo (6-10) Bryan Bulaga
    Denver (8-8) Dez Bryant
    Jacksonville (7-9) Derrick Morgan
    Miami (7-9) Dan Williams
    San Francisco (8-8) Earl Thomas
    Seattle (5-11) C.J. Spiller
    New York Giants (8-8) Rolando McClain
    Tennessee (8-8) Jason Pierre-Paul
    San Francisco (8-8) Anthony Davis
    Pittsburgh (9-7) Mike Iupati
    Atlanta (9-7) Brandon Graham
    Houston (9-7) Brian Price
    Cincinnati (10-6) Jermaine Gresham
    New England (10-6) Sergio Kindle
    Green Bay (11-5) Bruce Campbell
    Philadelphia (11-5) Taylor Mays
    Baltimore (9-7) Kyle Wilson
    Arizona (10-6) Everson Griffen
    Dallas (11-5) Maurkice Pouncey
    San Diego (13-3) Ryan Matthews
    New York Jets (9-7) Jared Odrick
    Minnesota (12-4) Devin McCourty
    Indianapolis (14-2) Charles Brown
    New Orleans (13-3) Sean Weatherspoon

2. SARGO127

SARGO127 Starter

I don't see Washington taking a QB.

3. luvyablue23

luvyablue23 Camp Fodder

The more I think about it; the more likely it seems that we draft a corner
    either Joe Haden or Kyle Wilson.

4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Yeah I would love for us to draft a CB in the 1st. Give him a year on the bench with a little pt so that the next year he can replace Harper.

5. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

That is one of the better mock drafts I have seen.

Getting Pierre-Paul would be great.

6. luvyablue23

luvyablue23 Camp Fodder

I wouldn't mind it that much either actually. Especially if either of the top two are as good as advertised however that wouldn't be my dream pick.
    I just hope we don't draft someone for the D-Line; we don't necessarily need a top talent there when we can draft someone later and maximize the return with Washburn coaching him up. Especially this Pierre kid; I listened to him on an interview and it doesn't sound like he has any passion for the game; football is more a means to an end and once he get's his payday it sounds like he's going to shut it down. I could be wrong, just the impression I got listening to him.
    My dream draft? One of these guys
    Berry - That would be awesome on a multitude of levels.
    McClain - I like his passion and think hes going to be good, like really good.
    Mays- I really like this guy and his raw aggression. Would be worth watching him lay out some of the Colts receivers and Peyton once in a while; for that alone I say draft him:)
    Spiller- I know we don't need another RB, but can you imagine the possibilities? He could be our Reggie Bush/Harvin type player. Why would he be a good fit and why should we take a player like him in the first?
    1)He would definitely boost our average starting field position with the return game and maybe actually take a few to the house.
    2) JIC something happens to CJ, we have CJ2 to step in and not lose too much. (remember the Ravens playoff game)
    3) Hes got better hands than CJ and can be used in the Passing game to give the defenses something extra to think about besides CJ1 , VY, Britt.
    4) Minimizes the overall wear and tear on CJ1
    5) Will have the potential to make our Offense truly dynamic and fun to watch.
    If anyone knows of another player this draft that can do all of the above and be around in the 3rd round or later; please let me know.
    Bryant- If he's still around when we're on the clock; I say we draft BPA and select him if all of the above guys are gone. Don't think it will ever happen because that would be two first round WR's in successive years and we don't throw the ball enough to justify that, but still maybe if we had playmakers at the position; we'd start chuckin it downfield more. This guy can adjust and make the catch at it's highest point which is the type of WR we need with Vince. (Another WR I like if we don't get Bryant is Mike Williams out of Syracuse that we could get in 4th or 5th; I don't care if he got suspended for cheating on a test; I'm not wanting him to do my accounting for me:)

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

A CB is worthless without QB pressure.

8. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Mays won't fall that much. He had a great combine. With Pete operating Seattle, don't be surprised if they take Mays with their 2nd 1st.

9. luvyablue23

luvyablue23 Camp Fodder

I hope Seattle takes him and that he's not available for us to draft. Call me crazy but I just have a gut feeling that if we pass on this guy; I'll be looking at the draft board for years to come saying what if.

10. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

This mock is ok, but I'd rather take a DB or a LB.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar